Jerry Holland founded his south Florida construction company in 1963. His reputation for honesty and integrity helped his business grow rapidly over the following decades. Today, Holland Builders offers unique capabilities in construction management.
From office buildings to hangars and other aviation-related projects, Holland Builders maintains the highest quality standards. This is true throughout the development process, whether it is architectural and interior design, geographic analysis, product selection, site management and timelines or the construction process.
Whatever your next construction project is, Holland Builders will work with you to make it happen. Contact us today to learn more.
• Initial surveys for location, selection, and overall project feasibility
• Environmental regulations
• Master planning for multiple building and infrastructure
• Management of all architectural and engineering services
• Construction documents, regulatory approval and proper permitting services
Holland Builders, Inc.4860 N.E. 12th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
John O. Sobol
Vice President of Construction
Client Services:Robin Kaplan
Director of Client Services
t: 954-771-2210 ext. 114
Human Resources:Diana Preston